Power Plant Engineer
GA Telesis Engine Services
We are looking for flexible, energetic and self-motivated person to join our Engineering Team at GATES Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) based in Vantaa, Finland. The main responsibilities will be to maintain current maintenance data available and give technical support for our organization, which are a vital part of GATES Jet Engine MRO Processes, as well as ensuring that we are always in compliance with EASA Part 145 and other authority regulations. The Engineering team is a focal point for our Jet Engine MRO business. We offer an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team supporting the GATES’ way of maintaining jet engines.
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping maintenance data and instructions current, and readily available for production in ERP system
- Correspondence with OEM’s in Jet Engine related technical matters
- Development of Maintaining Maintenance Data process
- Support to engine MRO in Jet Engine related technical matters
- Support to other organization on process development and continuous improvement
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in mechanical or energy engineering
- Previous experience of gas turbine technology
- Excellent team working and organizing skills
- Excellent time management skills and adapting to changing priorities
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Fluent MS Office skills, including Access
- Good knowledge of ERP system, preferably IFS
- Previous experience from aviation or power industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of data bases is an advantage
GA Telesis Engine Services Oy offers an exciting and dynamic work environment in the aerospace industry.
Please apply by sending your CV, a cover letter and salary expectation to our email firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2019.
For more information, please contact Head of Engineering Jari-Pekka Lievonen by phone +358 40 417 2187 e-mail email@example.com.