Power Electronics Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Power Electronics Engineer you design, test and document systems for energy storage and UPS applications. This includes power electronics design, electrical design and control electronics design.
You will work within our world class Engineering Team in our Espoo Site.
Your key deliverables:
- You will develop energy storage and UPS products as a part of a global product development team
- You will make specifications and design documents based on customer needs and market requirements
- You will test and make test plans for power converter systems and subsystems
- You will support sales, marketing, manufacturing and technical support in solving customer needs and issues
- You will be involved in a number of projects, while ensuring that objectives are met and are within budget. Assesses trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, cost, and risk
- Master / Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in electrical product design
- Experience in power electronics
- Ability to work in a global virtual team, safety awareness
- Willingness to occasional business travel
- Team player working in a collaborative environment
- Experience in electrical simulation tools
- Experience in PCB design
- Understanding of standards related to designing electrical equipment
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
For more information feel free to contact Tuomo Kohtamaki TuomoKohtamaki@Eaton.com.
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)