Power BI Trainee
Dooap is Efima’s own browser-based Accounts Payable Automation solution made for the global market. It also comes with a killer mobile application. Learn more about Dooap at dooap.com.
We are now looking for a Power BI Trainee to join Dooap's rapidly growing team. This is a unique opportunity for a person who is looking for a 3 to 4-month internship within a world class software development team.
What you'll be doing
- Translate business needs to visually beautiful and efficient reports
- Work as part of our product development organization alongside engineers and business analysts
- Learn and master the Microsoft Power BI reporting platform
- Define and build important KPIs that are needed for efficient Accounts Payable reporting
- Update existing reports and ensure the accuracy and reliability of reports
What we're looking for
- Understanding of business reporting of Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Understanding of SQL queries and data models
- Good technical aptitude
- Experience in business intelligence reporting tools is a plus
What we offer:
- Key position in a rapidly growing SaaS product development team (Dooap)
- Great benefits and awesome colleagues
The position is a fixed term internship with flexible hours. The internship will last 3-4 months, and we expect you to be able to work 3-5 days per week. Ideally the internship will start in January. However, we are quite flexible, and we can talk about alternatives that best suit your schedule.
The Dooap team is based in Tampere but for now we’re all working remotely and expect that you’ll work remotely too. In addition, we sincerely hope that you can visit the Tampere office up to 4 times a month.
We are a growth company that has kept its low level of hierarchy and the feeling of togetherness. You will be surrounded by amazing and open-hearted colleagues who are also among the top talent in our industry. We work closely together, listen to each other, and dare to challenge the norms. At Efima, you can truly be who you really are.
This job is made for you if you want to develop your skills, be successful at what you do and achieve results that last. You will get a chance to be a part of building a world-class software product and an international success story.
Seize the opportunity and send us your application, resume and salary request by 10.12.2020. For more information about the position, contact Lauri Hölttä by email at firstname.lastname@example.org