We’re now looking for a
based in our Espoo office
Portfolio Manager will actively manage commodity risks linked to the dynamics of sales portfolio within defined mandate. Portfolio Manager will develop Gasum’s products to optimize offering margins. This position includes also responsibility for developing and managing PM biogas, LNG and natural gas product offering, biomass balance and related IT systems and tools. This person must be business driven and customer focused and possess strong understanding in commodity and energy markets
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible of Natural gas, Biogas and LNG portfolio management
- Plan, develop and execute trading strategies for commodities portfolio based on short- and long-term signals
- Support in developing product offering and pricing for LTC and spot deals
- Responsible for maintaining biogas mass balances
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives
- Development of product management and pricing IT tools and systems
- Other tasks as occasionally required to achieve the goals of the business unit.
What we expect from you/ Required experience and personal qualities:
You’re the Portfolio Manager we’re looking for if you have a few years’ diverse experience in a variety of commodity and portfolio management duties and are interested in the energy sector. Knowing energy market (energy commodities), general business practices, portfolio management and financial products is an advantage.
In addition, you understand risk management and optimization practices commonly used in commodity market to manage price and volume risk. You have high level of numeracy and strong analytical and quantitative skills and strong understanding of financial modeling and IT-systems, coding skills are an advantage.
You`re open minded and flexible team player with plenty of initiative. You`re goal oriented and have strong drive to desire to succeed. You can manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
This role requires fluent written and spoken Finnish and English. Swedish is an advantage.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace with support of an encouraging team.
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply at www.arespartners.fi/aresnets by Sunday 17th November 2019, enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Arespartners Consultant Tapio Tervomaa between 8:00 and 10:00 on Monday November 11, 2019 or between 14:00 and 16:00 on Tuesday November 12, 2019 on +358 400 709 532.
To learn more about our company, visit www.gasum.com.