Portfolio Analyst for Retail Finland
Novartis Finland Oy
5! That is the number of different nationalities we have in our Retail Nordics team: Danish, Swedish, Finnish, French and Russian making sure that you learn something new every day.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conducting bi-weekly pricing and preparing short- and long term pricing strategies for the Finnish substitutable pharmaceutical market in close collaboration with the Commercial Manager Retail Finland and the Pricing Excellence team
- Analytics on product and customer level
- Maintaining data in relevant systems, such as TrackWise and SAP
- Conducting price optimization analyses for the Norwegian Retail portfolio and contributing to the growth initiatives in Norway in close collaboration with the Commercial Manager Retail Norway/Iceland
- Designing and driving strategic projects and process improvements
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree or MBA (finance, economics, or business administration) and/or Pharmacy & life science preferred
- Finnish fluent, English fluent, Scandinavian languages are a merit
- Preferably a minimum of two years of experience with the Finnish pharmaceutical market in a commercial (or other relevant) position
- Experience in consultancy or project management is a merit
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.