PMO Support, Huhtamäki Oy, EspooAcademic Work
We are looking for a PMO Support to support Huhtamäki in their ongoing international ERP program. You will be assisting in administration and program management as part of the PMO team. If you are a systematic and proactive person with great communication skills in English, you might be the person we are looking for! We are offering a great opportunity to gain valuable working experience in a skilled team and work in a global environment with supportive colleagues.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a PMO Support, you will support program and project management in various phases and areas and work closely and actively with the whole program stakeholder network. You will support the program with practicalities, e.g., access to various tools used in the program, or in material preparations or event arrangements. You will also assist in disseminating project communication, support team rules and facilitate meetings and the teams progress toward team goals. Moreover, your job is to contribute to program reporting using tools like Jira and Confluence.
You are offered
* A job in a global company
* Collaborative and friendly teammates around the world
* A great possibility to work and gain experience within administration and Program Management
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Administrating Huhtamäki`s program management tools
* Organizing virtual workshops and other larger events
* Facilitating weekly calls, meetings, memos, action point follow-ups
* Program reporting using tools like Jira and Confluence
* Assisting with change management and communications
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable education (e.g., Bachelor of Business Administration)
* Fluent skills in English, both spoken and written
* Good knowledge of MS Office programs
* Project work experience
Previous experience of working in using program reporting tools like Jira and Confluence is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Persistent and proactive
* Collaborative and a flexible team player
* Independent to initiate work and know how to ask for help when needed
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: September 2023
* Location: Espoo, remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONHuhtamäki is a global food packaging specialist, headquartered in Espoo, Finland. With 100 years of history and a strong Nordic heritage, we operate in 36 countries and 81 sites around the world. Our 18,600 employees are working to deliver smart next generation packaging. Our 2019 net sales totaled EUR 3.4 billion. Huhtamaki Group has its head office in Espoo, Finland.