PMO Specialist for Business Platform Renewal program, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.9.2021
We are now looking for a PMO Specialist for Business Platform Renewal program for our client company in Espoo. This is a unique chance to join a global industry leader and participate in their multi-year transformation towards new operating model and ERP system. Previous experience from transformation projects would be ideal but not necessary. If you enjoy working in a fast-phased international environment and consider yourself as an academic, flexible and socially talented person, please read more below!
ABOUT THE ROLEOur clients Business Platform Renewal programs aims to establish a harmonized, future-proof core operating model and solutions leveraging the latest technologies for increased speed, flexibility and agility. As a Program Management Office (PMO) Specialist you get to participate in this multi-year journey and provide day-to-day program management and administrative support to the Program Manager and the whole program team. Your primary responsibilities include several planning, coordination, follow-up, meeting preparation and administrative tasks.
You are offered
* Versatile and challenging role to support your professional development
* International work environment and skilled colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Project management and monitoring the progress
* Running program meeting cadence
* Preparation of executive meetings and creating high-quality presentations
* Planning the transformation project and composing and maintaining the detailed work plan together with your colleagues
* Active coordination, co-creation and interaction with program members and stakeholders
* Administrative duties
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant MSc degree (e.g.Tech or Econ and Business Admin)
* Some relevant work experience - ideally from participating in ERP transformation projects
* Experience in creating high-quality presentations in PowerPoint
* Good MS Office skills and excellent academic background
* Full professional proficiency and great communication skills in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
* Quick-witted and skilled at co-operating with other people
* Flexible to work in changing situations and able to grow into the needs of the role
* At your best in a fast-phased environment
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent contract
* Location: Espoo with partial remote work possibility
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONOur client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1495265
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo