- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals, but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: for us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a PLM Product Structure Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will work with product development, product management, sales and production to define the scope of projects and configuration models for products. In this position, you will also develop drive-specific product structure architecture data standards, processes and tools.
• Creating and maintaining product structures in SAP
• Documenting product structure relationships
• Providing training for master data management procedures
• Collaborating with R&D and other key functions
• Participating in projects as a team member or project leader
• A challenging position in an international working environment in the global product development process
• The possibility to make a difference in maintaining highly scalable products in global supplier and production networks
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in a relevant field
• A few years’ experience of working with product structures
• Strong experience with SAP
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Experience in the compatibility requirements of both the grid and motor side of the drives
• An innovative mindset and an analytical and scientific approach to working
• Familiarity with modern simulation tools
• Mastery of electromagnetic compatibility, safety, and other converter- and system-level compatibility requirements
• Knowledge of drive-related standards
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65011006 by June 20th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Janek Viman, tel. +358 50 332 4663.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com