We are looking for PLM Deployment Manager to join our client company MacGregor. In this role you will plan and coordinate the various deployment projects both with the MacGregorIM team and the business representatives. If you have already gained relevant work experience but are thriving to learn more and to work in an international team, read more below and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include planning and coordinating deployments projects and also ensuring that all data preparation activities required take place in good time.
You are offered
* An international work environment
* A great chance to develop your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Coordination of deployment activities together with the development team, taking the business requirements into account
* Overall planning responsibility of PLM roll-outs at different worldwide locations and product lines
* Ensuring that all preparatory measures relating to data preparation have been carried out prior to deployment
* Ensure that the ARAS PLM system is fully deployed, implemented and functioning
* Coordination of MacGregor PLM related data migration activities
* Support Data preparation and transformation activities
* Execute Change Management activities towards the global deployment of PLM in the organization
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A few years of relevant work experience
* Suitable educational background (Bachelors or Masters Degree in e.g. Science, Computer Science, Software engineering)
* Project work experience
* Experience in deploying PLM systems
* Fluent communication skills in English
You also have:
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Customer service attitude
* Great organizing skills
We also expect you to be able to travel internationally about 50 days per year and to participate in rollouts which may require more extensive stays abroad.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, permanent
* Location: Helsinki or Kaarina
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from MacGregor that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about: MacGregor