PLC Engineer to Kalmar, Tampere
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 16.1.2020
We are now looking for a PLC Engineer to our client Kalmar Automation and Projects division to join their team in Tampere. You will change the way that both Kalmar and customers do business and help reshaping the industry forever. More important than work experience is your eagerness to learn new and exciting things. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills in an international work environment!
ABOUT THE ROLEA position at the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling.
The possibility to collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions.
The opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of a global team.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Focus on developing new software products that will enable container terminals to become fully automated over time
* Collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable Degree (MSc or BSc in Automation Technology or SW Engineering) or studies in the final stage
* Solid PLC programming skills
* Experience of IEC-61131 SW & HW
* Experience/knowledge of Agile development methods
* Fluent communication skills in English
It is seen as an advantage if you have knowledge of safety programming and willingness to participate in project deliveries globally is an advantage.
As a person you are:
* A team player
* Eager to experience something new
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: full-time
Employment period: 6 months, with the possibility to get recruited to the client company
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kalmar that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.