We are now looking for a PLC Engineer to our client Kalmar Automation and Projects division to join their team in Tampere. You will change the way that both Kalmar and customers do business and help reshaping the industry forever. More important than work experience is your eagerness to learn new and exciting things. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills in an international work environment!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* A position at the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling.
* The possibility to collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions.
* The opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of a global team.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Focus on developing new software products that will enable container terminals to become fully automated over time
* Collaborate with a highly skilled group of architects, designers and product managers to deliver innovative solutions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable Degree (MSc or BSc in Automation Technology or SW Engineering) or studies in the final stage
* Solid PLC programming skills
* Experience of IEC-61131 SW & HW
* Experience/knowledge of Agile development methods
* Fluent communication skills in English
It is seen as an advantage if you have knowledge of safety programming and willingness to participate in project deliveries globally is an advantage.
As a person you are:
* A team player
* Eager to experience something new
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: full-time
* Employment period: 6 months, with the possibility to get recruited to the client company
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Kalmar that all questions regarding the position is handled by email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centers and to the heavy industry. They present the industry forerunners in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by their solutions. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move.