Oy AGA Ab
Oy AGA Ab is looking for the
for its new hydrogen plant at Kilpilahti industrial park.
As the Plant Manager, you will be located at AGA Kilpilahti site and you will lead a team of 3 technicians / operators.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Safe, reliable and efficient operation of the Kilpilahti hydrogen plant
- Well maintained working environment and personnel safety
- Budget and manage the production/maintenance related costs
- Plan and organise the preventive/scheduled maintenance activities
- Production planning in coordination with the customer Nest Oil
- Contact person towards the authorities, customers, suppliers and other partners
- Coordination with the ROC (Remote Operation Centres)
We expect you to have a university-level technical degree (e.g. technical or process engineer) or engineer degree with a boiler license A. You should also have at least 5 years working experience in the chemical/process industries. Experience in steam reforming or similar plant technologies and processes will be favoured. You are fluent in Finnish plus you have good English knowledge in both written and spoken. You also have good leadership skills (ability to motivate subordinates), independent working style (ability to handle stress) and you are result oriented and service minded.
We appreciate a systematic, organised and result-oriented working style with capacity to handle challenging tasks and make decisions. The job requires independence, initiative and willingness to take responsibility.
We offer a well-established but challenging working environment at Kilpilahti industrial area, personal development within a truly regionalised supply organisation and supported with the necessary training programs on the industrial gases production & technologies.
For further information please contact: Henrik Brusch, direct +45 3283 6628 / mobile +45 4081 6628. If you are interested in the position, please Click here to apply , no later than December 15, 2019.