Plant Manager / Oy Lantmännen Unibake Ab, Joutseno
Let’s reimagine your career
About Lantmännen Unibake
Lantmännen Unibake is an international bakery group that produces frozen and fresh bakery products for professional kitchens and retail market. Our products are fresh when consumers need them, regardless of time or continent. Our goal is to make bread a profitable business for our customers with quality products and top-of-the-line solutions that are produced in a responsible and sustainable manner and meet high food safety standards. Our customers include supermarkets, fast food chains and central stores, and our brands include Vaasan, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Hatting and Bonjour.
Lantmännen Unibake’s headquarters is in Denmark and it has 37 modern bakeries around the world. The company has an annual international turnover of 1.1 billion euros and it employs 6000 people in more than 20 countries. Lantmännen Unibake’s Finland and Baltics cluster, headquartered in Salmisaari, Helsinki, has bakeries in Joutseno and Petikko, Finland and in Saue Estonia. Cluster’s annual turnover is over 100 million euros, and it employs over 400 people in Finland and the Baltic countries. More information at www.lantmannen-unibake.fi.
Are you the Joutseno Plant Manager with an appetite for more?
Our Operations team in Finland is looking for a Plant Manager to our bakery in Joutseno. In this role you lead, manage and optimize the production site in a cost-efficient way and ensure that all the required specifications and global Unibake standards are followed. You report to the Operations Director of Finland & Baltics, and you are a member of the Operations management team and the global Plant manager network.
We need your leadership
Our team is looking for a leader who motivates, involves and develops Joutseno team based on Lantmännen Unibake values and company culture. You have the strategic view to develop Joutseno bakery on a longer term. At the same time, you drive the performance to deliver the budget, other annual objectives and continuous development with efficient resourcing of your team. You are an effective team player and a strong relationship builder in a cross-country and cross-functional surroundings.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibility of the Joutseno bakery
- Planning and organizing the resources with relevant capabilities
- Building competences of your team
- Leading, engaging and motivating people to meet the targets
- Driving the continuous improvement and safety culture across the site
- Participating in strategic planning and implementing the strategy in Joutseno bakery
- Leading and developing the bakery with a long-term view and ensuring asset optimization over the time
- Planning, preparing and delivering the annual bakery budget and KPI’s in line with overall operations objectives
- Ensuring that all the activities are handled in line with hygiene, quality, environment, health and safety regulations and standards including food safety responsibility
This is what you need to succeed
- Academic degree or equivalent
- Experience of production management and leadership for at least 5 years
- Proven skills in leading team and developing people
- Strategic view and good understanding of business economics
- Strong development focus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and change management skills
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to process, analyze and present topics
- Systematic and persistent way of working
- Performance driven and achievement-oriented mind-set
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at different levels
- Fluency both in Finnish and English
This is what we offer you
First and foremost, we are a career bakery, kneading your professional development like the best bread dough. In our business we encourage your growth and ask you to challenge us, as well as yourself. We are a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for baked goods and appetite for more. In this position we offer you a job in a team that is a part of an international bakery group with many exciting international opportunities to grow. Your team is located in Joutseno where we bake many delicious products to both domestic and international markets. In this role you will benefit from working with local, diverse bakery teams as well as with an international network of professionals. Are you one of us?
Apply to the job by sending your application and CV with salary request via the application button below by Sunday 28th February 2021.
For further information please contact MPS Consultant Nina Kalajoki, +358 20 746 9413 during week 7 (15.2 –19.2.2021).
More information about us:
Growing together from field to fork