Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,000 worldwide (including joint ventures). Its combined sales turnover reached EUR 1 220,9 million in 2019. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange. To learn more: visit www.recticel.com
An exciting opportunity to make your mark with the international industrial player in Kouvola. We are looking for an experienced Plant Controller to join our international team to further flourish our success in polyurethane business.
As a Plant Controller your primary task is to support the business decisions by providing accurate and timely financial information and analysis, for the local management in Kouvola as well as for the Group level. You will be a key partner for the operational management, to oversee all aspects of the organization's finances, budgeting, and financial reporting, auditing and asset management.
As a Plant Controller your tasks and objectives will be as follows:
- Perform the monthly financial closing and reporting to local plant management and to the Group
- Taking the lead in the annual budgeting and the process
- Follow up of the trade working capital items (trade receivables, trade payables and inventory)
- Support internal and external audit with information and guidance of process flows.
To quality for this role your background should involve most of the following:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Several years’ experience of financial management in a global business environment preferably in industrial project or manufacturing business (IFRS / Local GAAP)
- Strong SAP /BI knowledge considered as an advantage
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from many layers of organization and under time pressure
- Result oriented working style
- Good and proactive communication skills
- Good skills with Microsoft Office Excel
- Written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
In turn we can offer you an exciting role in an international business environment with opportunities to grow. You will be entitled to professional training and career progression to support your ongoing professional development. Majority of the work is done in Kouvola and some national/international travel is required.
If this sounds an opportunity that you have been looking for, then we would like to hear from you. We are moving quickly with this recruitment and will held the interviews ASAP. For further information please contact Eezy Personnel Kouvola / Liena Silen, tel 040 482 6770.