Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Planning Engineer for I&C and Plant Status Management for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. As soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfill the technical specifications
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the I&C activities with the mechanical and the electrical activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Deliver the final I&C level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2 electrical
- Organize the Permit to Work activities in order to fulfill the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- I&C Engineer education background
- Experience in Test and Commissioning or participation to after major refuelling outage of Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Nuclear safety on Pressurized Water Reactor
- Operation or Commissioning experience
- Deep knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant I&C systems
- Overall knowledge about the Olkiluoto 3 mechanical and electrical systems
- Previous operation or Commissioning experience
- Knowledge of integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Experience of Work planning
- Permit to Work experience
- Team player attitude
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Capable of chairing of meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.