Application deadline: 27.4.2018
Wärtsilä Marine Solutions enhances the business of its marine and oil & gas industry customers by providing innovative products and integrated solutions that are safe, environmentally sustainable, efficient, flexible, and economically sound. Being a technology leader, and through the experience, know-how and dedication of its personnel, Wärtsilä is able to customise solutions that provide optimal benefits to its customers around the world.
Wärtsilä Marine Solutions is now looking for a PIT Engineer to strengthen support team in Engine Performance & Controls organization in R&D.
As a PIT Engineer, you will coordinate various sized and complexity projects to analyse, design and implement solutions to field issues in an engine automation field. Projects are executed in multi-organization and -culture environment within planned schedule, people and funding.
Are you interested in working among intriguing tasks in an international business environment and building your skills and developing your career within Wärtsilä? Join our team of professionals and apply now!
Preferred Location: Vaasa, Finland.
As a PIT Engineer, your main responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing selected Product Improvement cases as projects
- Arranging and leading the core team meetings for the selected PIP cases
- Executing the product improvement projects in compliance with established project management methodologies and directives
- Acting as a main contact point towards stakeholders for the relevant PIP cases
- Communication and proper use of propriety PIP tool
- Clear and prompt communication to internal stakeholders and preparation of material for communication with Wärtsilä customers
- Close co-operation with different departments, including external suppliers, in issue resolution handling.
- BSc or MSc from automation or embedded systems or similar field
- Decent project management skills and structured way of working
- Good written and spoken English
- Good team working abilities
Experience of engine automation is seen as major advantage.
Contact person to give further information
Chief Expert, Release Management & Quality Assurance
Mobile: +358 40 8307717
General Manager, Release Management & Quality Assurance
Mobile: +358 40 5529276
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1123349
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vaasa