Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Piping Supervisor for our clients project in Kemi, Finland. Start of the project is in February 2022.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise the reception and unloading of the piping by subcontractor
- Follow up and supervise the erection and installation work of subcontractors for piping installation area at site and at the workshop
- To coordinate the activities of subcontractors in his/her responsibility area with the support and instruction
- To report the progress in weekly bases
- Assure that the subcontractors follow the erection instructions and quality specifications
- Comply with Customer’s HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) rules, as well as with local requirements
- At least 8 years of working experience in a similar position as piping
- supervisor for a Mechanical Erection Project (Boiler, evaporation, NGC or similar process plant)
- Experience with Piping prefabrication and erection
- Experience management subcontractors
- Previous experience with Recovery Boiler installation, highly appreciate
- Work in Finland for at least 4 years in a similar position
- Has good understanding of erection quality issues
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point,….)
- Good knowledge as user for 3D Model software
- Has proved to have capabilities to adopt skills outside his/her discipline
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,200 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.