Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Piping Supervisor for our client in Paso de los Toros, Uruguay. Start of the project is in September and the estimated project duration is 12 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Piping installation supervision
- Preparing quality documentation regarding piping installatios
- Supervision of piping and welding activities
- Carry out site inspection tasks to assess performance
- Check and verify the full and perfect implementation of procedures, specifications, quality requirements and rules
- Complete reports and documentation as required
- Ensure quality and safety of operations
- Ensure the coordination of piping activities with other activities
- Relevant Engineering education background (Piping)
- Knowledge of NDT testing
- Good knowledge of welding
- Previous experience as a piping supervisor/ foreman and/or site manager in a piping installation company
- Experience with steel, Stainless steel, Acid-proof stainless steel, Fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) and Titanium pipe materials
- Pulp and paper experience considered as a benefit
- Ability to read drawings, advise and instruct installers
- Good negotiation skills with installers and the customer to achieve quality in accordance with the standards
- Good IT skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Finnish and/ or Spanish skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.