Piping Engineer/Layout Engineer (direct recruitment)
Uniflex is one of Scandinavian`s leading recruitment agencies with almost 50 offices nationwide and over 5 000 employees. The company works with the hiring, recruitment and conversion in profession areas such as industry, warehouse, construction, electricity, office, and shop. We operate through subsidiaries located in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Our mission is to be acknowledged as a team of recruitment professionals with the expertise to consistently facilitate an optimum result for both our clients and candidates.
We are now looking for experts to join our client’s team in Espoo, Finland, to provide multi-disciplinary services and expertise to our clients on a wide range of industrial projects. Our client company has gained position as a leading and global company in the industry engineering. Main focus areas are minerals & metals, food industry, pulp&paper and other common industry sectors.
Phased on your expertise and experience the work will involve project management, project engineering and detail engineering. We're looking for people at all levels. To support our ongoing projects we now require a Piping Engineers and Layout Engineers to work in a team of mechanical engineering department.
In this role you will:
- Responsible for engineering content, discipline design drawings and technical documents within a project or study.
- Ensure mechanical designs produced are optimal in terms of maintainability, serviceability, equipment operating cost and safe operation.
- Ensure quality and delivery of design documentation throughout the design phases
- Develop cost effective and smart technical solutions
- Interacts with engineers of other disciplines internally and externally
What you need:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in piping and/or plant engineering with comprehensive experience in mechanical engineering, associated common industry sectors.
- Knowledge of 3D engineering programs such as PDMS/E3D, MicroStation or AutoCad.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English, other languages are an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
- Good knowledge of engineering principles and standards.
What we offer you:
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself in the international working environment
- An interesting combination of operational and development tasks
- Challenges according to your interests and competence
- Competitive salary based on your performance
- Professional team and colleagues
This position is permanent, and located in Espoo. We appreaciate your readiness to travel.
Please send your application with CV and salary expectation soon. We start recruiting process immediately. For more information please contact Recruitment Manager, Uniflex Finland Tiina Janerko by phone +358 406895300 best available on Thursday or Wednesday 15-16. Find more opportunities at Uniflex: www.uniflex.fi