Physical Security Manager
ISS Palvelut Oy
ISS is a leading workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property. ISS brings all of this to life through a unique combination of data, insight and service excellence at offices, factories, airports, hospitals and other locations across the globe. ISS has close to 400,000 employees around the globe, who we call “placemakers” and a Group revenue of DKK 73.5 billion.
ISS is responsible for physical security solutions for a variety of significant customers within the Nordic region and now we have a need for Country Physical Security Manager in one of our Lighthouse Key Accounts. You will work in close cooperation with the rest of ISS Global and country organizations and together with the customer’s key stakeholders.
In this position you are responsible for all matters in the physical security of a customer in the finance industry. The scope is all of their national and largest sites' physical security aspects. In addition, you act as the customer's security manager collaborating with the business areas and support units. Confidence is placed on you as you are the trusted strategic advisor of the customer. Your direct reports consist of two security specialist, with extensive knowledge of the customer. Guarding is subcontracted but works as an integrated part of our team.
Additionally you will be our direct contact to our customer’s 2nd and 3rd line of defence organisations and the subcontractors’ management the contract responsible, for whom you will be our country SPOC regarding security.
You will report directly to the national Key Account Director of the account and be part of the account's leadership team
Key responsibilities in this role are to:
- Manage and develop Physical Security Risk Management
- Take full ownership of the P&L in physical security services in the country
- Ensures ISS customer management processes are followed
- Work together with the customer on tactical level to set the objectives and action plans
- Provide advisory and consulting in Physical Security procedures and policies
- Make sure Customer’s and ISS’ Integrated Facility Management vision is being leveraged in physical security services
- Direct and support the Subcontractors network
- Be responsible for managing Subcontractor performance
- Facilitate the Subcontractor’s and ISS’ service towers collaboration
- Supervise the Physical Security projects’ delivery that have been procured from Subcontractors
- Follow up on KPI&SLA adherence
- Ensures ISS customer management processes are followed.
- ISS and our subcontractors have met our Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Customer’s end-user satisfaction results on a positive trend
- Steadily delivering on good innovation and development initiatives
- Accurate and timely reporting
Your profile, education and professional background:
- We expect you to have 5+ years of experience with service management and at least 3 years within security services
- Minimum high school graduate with additional formal training within physical security services
- Security P&L, affect of changes in security solutions to the Annual BudgetGenuine interest in business and operational processes
- Systematic and an analytical way of working
- Experience with project management and driving initiatives on customer’s behalf
- Ability to proactively evaluate the security supplier’s proposed solutions
- Skills for independent work style and decision making
- Ability to communicate during a presentation in a convincing manner (English and local language, Finnish)
- Networking and relationship management
- Previous experience with integrated facility management or partnership contracts is a benefit, but not a requirement.
Other requirements for the postion:
- Ability to further develop current SoP requirements
- Communicate customer’s and ISS’ needs for fit-for-purpose security solutions
- Good at prioritization
- Networking and relationship management.
We offer an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of ISS’ Lighthouse accounts and be part of the team delivering and designing the ISS Security services’ concepts.
For more information, please contact Key Account Director Juhani Kipinoinen through ISS switchboard: +358 205 155.
If you are the one we are looking for, please fill in the short application form and attach your CV and motivation/cover letter using this lind. Do it soon or latest on 6th of December 2021.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1525799
- Tehtäväalue: Kiinteistöpalvelu ja puhtaanapito, Konsultointi, Markkinointi ja media, Viestintä, Asiakaspalvelu, Toimistotyö, Vakuutusala, Pankki ja rahoitus
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 6.12.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki