Description of position
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to Espoo for summer. The position is a temporary position for 3-4 months and it has been planned to start in May.
Your responsibilities include
- managing order to cash process and transportation
- distributor cooperation and being the main contact for certain customers
- finding cost-efficient solutions in distribution from corporate point of view
- working in close cooperation with other functions in Supply Chain and Global Sales
- being able to identify and implement improvements in Logistics.
Description of unit
The End-to-end Supply and Planning -unit is part of the Purchasing and Logistics organization within Orion Supply Chain Operations. The main responsibility of the unit is to ensure - in close collaboration with internal and external parties - that the Orion Customers are serviced according to their needs and requirements in a timely and cost-efficient manner. The unit consists of two main functions/teams: Customer service and logistics and Supply chain planning. There are ca. 30 professionals working in the unit, of which ca. 10 in the Customer service and Logistics team. End-to-end Supply and Planning -unit works in close collaboration with several internal functions, such as production, sales and marketing, QA+QC, purchasing and sourcing, finance, business units, regulatory affairs, product lifecycle management, Orion sales offices, R&D, Fermion and IM. The external collaboration parties consist mainly of Orion B-to-B Customers and logistics service providers.
We offer you the opportunity to show your talent in one of the most innovative companies in Finland. We also offer you great colleagues and the opportunity to challenge yourself with interesting tasks. In addition to your own duties, you will get a comprehensive picture of all of Orion's activities and numerous different tasks we have. Welcome to build well-being this summer!
We expect you to
- have good interpersonal and cooperation skills in order to work efficiently with our customers, subsidiaries and distributors as well as with internal counterparts
- have prior knowledge of customer service, export and logistics
- have excellent skills to utilize IT, SAP/R3 experience is also desirable
- be fluent in both Finnish and English since the customers and distributors are abroad
- be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- be a highly motivated, self-directed professional.
We are looking for a university or university of applied sciences student. B.Sc., M.Sc. degree or equivalent is seen as a merit.
Please apply for the position by 10th February!
Orion is a globally operating Finnish pharmaceutical company - a builder of well-being. Orion develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients and diagnostic tests. The company is continuously developing new drugs and treatment methods. The core therapy areas of Orion's pharmaceutical R&D are central nervous system (CNS) disorders, oncology and respiratory for which Orion develops inhaled Easyhaler® pulmonary drugs. Orion's net sales in 2017 amounted to EUR 1,085 million and the company had about 3,500 employees. Orion's A and B shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.