“We have an amazing positive and supportive team and I feel everyone comes to work with a smile on their face. Mondays never feel like Mondays with these guys.” (Employee survey 02/2021) At foodora we don’t care whether you come to work in a hoodie or in a collared shirt, as long as you come as yourself!
With us, you get into a fast-paced and ambitious work culture. For balancing effective work, we need fun: we enjoy remote lunches and virtual employee events together. When the situation allows and we get back to our amazing office again, we will have lunches together and enjoy pool matches during the coffee breaks.
With us, you get tasty benefits from our brand foodora, as well as other great employee benefits that support your mental and physical wellbeing. At the moment we are working from home but it has always been a standard practice for us that you can work where ever suits you the best. It is also especially important for us to take care of our employees so we have insured our employees with additional Fennia health insurance and leisure travel / luggage insurance.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team! This role is a temporary maternity leave substitution, lasting until the end of October 2022.
What you will (but not only) do:
- Work in the Finnish marketing team and Delivery Hero's international performance marketing team to optimize the marketing mix and that foodora gets the best bang for the buck within performance channels
- Lead local performance based marketing activities (including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Mobile networks)
- Collaborate closely with Delivery Heroes teams to ensure high growth rates and efficiency levels while maintaining relevant and localized approach for each of the markets
- Drive strategic decisions based on incrementality tests to optimize channel-mix, CPA, and budgets
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into our channel mix
- Measure, analyse and report performance of online marketing campaigns & incremental impact on overall business goals
- Support the Head Of Marketing Finland in budgeting exercises for all performance-related marketing channels
- You have a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, with extraordinary logical thinking skills
- You have an ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, challenging environment
To be successful in this role, we expect:
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing management
- A degree in marketing, business, computer science or a related field
- Good understanding of attribution models and lift tests
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ideally you have a proven track record of working at well-funded Internet companies and have experience with budget allocation and optimization
- Advanced Excel users, familiar with data analysis
- Fluent English
What we will offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be involved in rapidly growing and changing industry
- A great opportunity to develop the position and yourself further
- The best colleagues - it’s always fun to come to work!
- Great employee benefits e.g additional medical expense insurance, sports, culture and travel benefits
- Modern, new and cozy office in the heart of Pasila (next to Mall of Tripla) with e.g. pool table and playstation.
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application! Be fast because the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.