Performance Marketing Manager - Nordics
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team and reinvent fast last mile delivery with us. So, would you like to play an active role in our future? If so, then there is an exciting job and a workplace in foodora waiting for you!
foodora is the nordics’ largest service in last mile delivery of food. Operating in Sweden, Finland and Norway. We are Confident, Consistent, Relatable and we are Relevant. We aim to deliver on our promises, internally and externally. We are on a mission to deliver the best food, with the best service and also the quickest. And at the same time focus on affordability and sustainability, for our customers and partners AND planet alike. foodora is also part of the Delivery Hero Network, the biggest global online food ordering platforms. Our awesome international team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide. Foodora and its employees enjoy the dynamics and development potential of scale-up while being supported by the Delivery Hero group. Our team is genuine, ambitious and most certainly fun. Delivery Hero is now delivering 5 million orders per day globally.
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
Your main responsibilities will be to work closely with local marketing teams and Delivery Hero's international performance marketing team to optimize the marketing mix and that foodora gets the best bang for the buck within performance channels. You will for example:
- Support the local countries performance based marketing activities (including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Mobile networks)
- Own the relationship between foodora and Delivery Heroes performance marketing teams in Berlin
- Collaborate closely with Delivery Heroes teams to ensure high growth rates and efficiency levels while maintaining relevant and localized approach for each of the markets
- Drive strategic decisions based on incrementality tests to optimize channel-mix, CPA, and budgets
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into our channel mix
- Measure, analyse and report performance of online marketing campaigns & incremental impact on overall business goals
- Support the CMO in budgeting exercises for all performance-related marketing channels
- You have a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, with extraordinary logical thinking skills
- You have an ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, challenging environment
- 5/6+ years experience in performance marketing overall management
- A degree in marketing, communications, computer science or a related field
- Good understanding of attribution models and lift tests
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.)
- You have a proven track record of working at well-funded Internet companies and have experience with budget allocation and optimization
- Advanced Excel users, familiar with data analysis
- Know at least one Nordic language fluently and English fluently
- You can work from either our offices in either Oslo, Helsinki or Stockholm.
We are everybody. We are riders and couriers. We are people working within Marketing and Finance. It takes something special out of people to start a business and drive them to success. We have plenty of people still working here, who have been with our companies from the start.
What’s important to us is also to drive success in a sustainable way, both from a customer perspective but also an environment. That’s why it is important to us to be carbon neutral, which we are from January 2020 in all of our European entities and deliveries. If this is important to you, then foodora just might be the place for you to grow and help us reach our targets - big or small.
At foodora, we celebrate individuals and the people who work here. We value diversity. Diversity in experiences, background, perspectives and ideas. We believe in valuing this as we are confident it means that our culture builds on it. And rather our end product as well. We are proud to give our employees global professional development as well as excelling as a part of one of the fastest growing companies within LMD in the world.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including a CV and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!