You will be working as Performance Manager within our Service Integration and Management (SIAM)/Application Management Services (AMS) area. This is a key role within Fortum’s IT service management. In your role you are accountable for development and implementation of the SLA and KPIs’/PIs’ framework definition, deployment, performance and continuous improvement against IT benchmarks.
Main responsibility areas:
• Design, document and implement the SIAM/AMS capacity, risk and financial management processes and methods as a process owner.
• Identify business risk issues and support the organization in applying suitable controls to mitigate the risks in the best interest of business.
• Define the common SIAM/AMS process performance metrics in cooperation with IT Service Managers and suppliers.
• Monitor SIAM/AMS processes and methods implementation. Monitoring end-to-end process and related tools’ performance through agreed KPIs (stakeholder, end user, service satisfaction, etc.).
• Analyze and report deviations. Proactively propose corrective actions. Document and manage SIAM/AMS process repository.
• Give input to the contract changes, when reasonable, based on the SIAM/AMS mode of operation and/or process changes.
• Drive continuous SIAM/AMS processes, methods and related tools improvement end-to-end.
• Report performance KPIs.
We are looking for Performance Manager having experience in following areas:
• SLA framework
• KPIs’/PIs’ framework
• Performance management and continual improvement
• Capacity and risk management
• Financial and contract management
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This is a position where you can have direct impact to IT service quality, ways of working, processes and methodologies. You will be part of the Business Technology change and part of the team to make the change happen.
This is a key role in ensuring and improving Fortum’s capability to provide services to our customers.
What we are looking for:
• Deep know-how and strong background in the application service management in global delivery model.
• Good process and performance management methodologies and practices skills.
• Proven change management and leadership skills.
• Typically at 5+ years of experience in relevant field, in addition to academic education.
• Experience in implementing service management processes and methodologies.
• Knowledge of Energy industry is a strong plus.
• Fluency in English required, other languages are a bonus.
• Location in Espoo, Finland.
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by 30.4.2020. For further information, please contact Mrs. Jaana Grönholm, Head of AMS at +358 50 482 7553 during following EET times: 16.4. 8.00 – 9.00, 24.4. 15.00 – 16.00 and 29.4. 8.00 – 9.00. Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.