Delivery Hero is the largest global food network (outside of China) with over 500,000 restaurants on our platforms across 40+ markets. Delivery Hero's brand foodora is the largest online food ordering and delivery platform in Finland and in the Nordic countries. In Finland, our operations include thousands of restaurants in more than 80 cities, as well as over 90 dedicated and food-loving employees who work passionately to transform the way people order food online. We want to continue to bring our customers the best on-demand ordering experience while having fun together!
We are looking for a Performance Analyst to join our Operations Team! You will be part of a team with four Operations Managers, four Junior Operations Managers and Head of Operations. Your main responsibility is to support your team with improving and optimizing the logistics operations performance. You will also work closely with foodora’s Sales, Account Management and Marketing teams.
- You support Head of Operations with improving and optimizing the logistics operations performance
- You take ownership and responsibility of our daily logistics performance, making us perform on top levels
- You will monitor and analyze the main logistics KPI’s and communicate insights for the Operation Managers to take action on
- You will create, lead and execute improvement projects on the areas with highest impact potential
- You collaborate and support the different teams within the company (Sales, Marketing, Account Management etc.) with insights and improvement projects with logistical impact
- You execute projects with the local and the global team to their maximal potential
- You have a hands-on approach and love going into details to better understand and shape solutions to our daily operational issues
To be successful in this role, we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (from consulting, top-tier startups, supply/demand/logistics optimization or similar)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Economics or Business)
- You possess a hands-on mentality, drive, an analytical way of working and logical thinking skills
- You have an organized and structured approach to complex problems
- You are able to independently search for ways to improve Logistics performance
- You have a deep interest for technology, automation and process optimization
- You are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling challenges
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Excellent English language skills (Finnish is an advantage)
What we will offer you:
- Independent role with lots of flexibility and absolutely no micromanagement
- A great working environment to use your skills and develop yourself further
- The best colleagues - it’s always fun to come to work!
- Opportunity to shape a rapidly growing industry
- Great employee benefits e.g additional medical expense insurance, sports, culture and travel benefits, delicious benefits from foodora, team events and many more
- Modern, new and cozy office in the heart of Pasila (next to Mall of Tripla)
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application! The position is full time and permanent. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. When we come across the right candidate we won’t hesitate to reach out.