People & Culture Manager Kämp Collection Hotels & Clarion Hotels
Based in Helsinki, Finland
Kämp Collection Hotels is a Finnish hotel group that includes a number of Helsinki's most prestigious hotels and restaurants, as well as Kämp Spa and St. George Care. The most internationally known hotel is the legendary Hotel Kämp, founded in 1887. In addition, the Kämp Collection Hotel includes the design hotel Klaus K as well as the popular lifestyle hotel chain GLO Hotels, the luxury hotel Hotel Haven, the elegant modern Hotel Lilla Roberts and the particularly warm-hearted Hotel Fabian. The latest addition to the hotel selection is the luxury hotel Hotel St. George, opened in spring 2018. In October 2016, Clarion Hotel Helsinki opened, and became Helsinki's new living meeting place. With a Rooftop Pool with unbeatable views, 425 stylish hotel rooms, a congress center for 1000 participants and a Kitchen & Table restaurant. Clarion Hotel Aviapolis at Helsinki Airport is a meeting, conference hotel offering 258 rooms, 12 conference rooms, Kitchen & Table restaurant, bar and relaxation area with gym and sauna.
We’re looking for innovative and experienced HR professional to join our mission to transform the hospitality industry.
You will be a part of the People & Culture (P&C) team based in; Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and have a responsibility as a HR Business Partner for Finland with focus on Kämp Collection Hotels and Clarion Hotels. Kämp Collection Hotels are since 2019 part of the Scandinavian Nordic Choice Hospitality Group and the Clarion Hotels has belonged to the group from the start in 2016.
It is a broad role that spans the entire HR area such as, recruitment, employer branding, labor law, work environment, leadership development and much more. You will be an advisor and a coach when it comes to all personnel-related issues. In order to succeed in this role, you are comfortable with taking on both operational HR tasks and being involved in executing strategies together with the management team of your hotel chains. You are flexible, self-confident and have a hands-on attitude to supporting the business. Last but not least, you are an important cultural carrier who is to contribute to our living and breathing our values and culture.
You will report to our Head of People & Culture in Sweden.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in Human Resources and working cross functionally with all areas of HR
- You have good knowledge of the labour market and the labour regulations in Finland
- You are a good administrator and understand systems and digital processes. It is an advantage if you have experience with Maraplan or similar time reporting tools and our HR-system Sympa.
- You participate in the activities of the Occupational Safety and Health Committee as one of the members
- You have a track record of strong business partnerships within a dynamic, and fast-paced environment
- You are a down to earth and engaging teammate; you have integrity, assertiveness, and an ability to build trust; you are curious and make sure to keep up to date with the last HR and business trends
- You have a higher education in behavioral science;or related field of study (University of Applied Science)
- You speak both Finnish and English fluently
What we offer
- A unique organizational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules
- Employee discount, and friends & family prices at our 190+ hotels
- Office in the heart of Helsinki
- Collective agreement
In 25 years we have challenged the status quo in the hotel industry. And we promise to continue to do so. As long as we make sure our employees feel free to be themselves, we will never be average. Today we are 10.000 people from 170 different countries, which we believe is a remarkable strength. All of them have a unique talent, and they bring their own unique story to the table. We are diverse in practice, and we love it.
Don´t hesitate to send in your application!
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so don’t wait with your application as the position might be filled prior to the application deadline. If you have questions you are welcome to send an email to email@example.com. We only accept applications in English.