Blueprint Genetics is looking for new talent to their IT support team in Espoo. Do you have an interest in IT? Are you keen on getting to further develop your skills in a modern, evolving environment? If so, this is the job youre looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLE As a PC support person, you get to aid your colleagues everyday work by counseling them in and solving their IT related issues. Your tasks include the installation, use and user support of various devices such as mobile phones. In your work you are in close contact with and report to the parent company and its IT department.
JOB DUTIES Your job duties include:
* Installation of various Apple devices
* Use and maintenance of IT devices
* Local IT support
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Degree from a relevant field
* Work experience from similar job tasks
* Fluent skills in written and spoken English
* Finnish is seen as a plus but not mandatory
As a person you are:
* Customer service oriented
* A great team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 6 months, with a possibility of extension
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Blueprint Genetics that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Blueprint Genetics is a genetic testing company based in Helsinki, Seattle, and Dubai, with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. We provide world-class genetic diagnostics and clinical interpretation for rare inherited diseases in 14 medical specialties. For more information, visit: