Do you work in payroll and have knowledge of the Finnish labour law? Are you interested in working in the world´s largest Food and Beverage Company? Here is your chance to join us and develop yourself as part of the HR team in a multinational company.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Payroll Specialist to support our forward looking and professional team on a permanent basis.
The position is based in Keilaniemi, Espoo were you will be working closely with our 3 local HR colleagues. You will be part of the Nordic Total Rewards organization with approximately 10 colleagues across the region.
Your everyday challenges
This position serves as a liaison between the Nordic Total Rewards team, the Nestlé Business Services team (Shared Service Center), as well as the Finnish Finance team. In this role, you will have ownership of preparing the rules and regulations to smoothly run Finnish payroll and payment related topics. Actual payroll activities, including system configuration, bank transfers, internal charges, reporting, etc., are processed by Nestlé’s Shared Service Center located in L’viv, Ukraine. This position will be focused on pre-payroll activities.
In details, but not limited to, your tasks will include:
- Compiling documentation as needed for Finnish payroll for white and blue collar employees
- Verifying data entries and payroll accuracy in SAP and Success Factors
- Advising employees and handling payments of holiday bonus, pension premiums, social security contributions in payroll process
- Participation in time management system support for blue collar employees
- Monthly FTE reporting and other reporting
- Participating in audits related to Finnish payroll.
Your talent and drive
To succeed in the role, we expect you to have at least 2 years of relevant experience previous experience from working with HR and payroll related matters. Knowledge of applicable Finnish labour law as well as principles and practices of Finnish payroll, holiday bonus, tax and pensions are highly desirable. You will be using both Finnish and English daily, therefore fluency in both languages is required, verbal as well as written. You most likely have a Bachelor degree within Administration, Human Resource or similar.
As a person you are:
- A natural coordinator that can keep an overview without overlooking the details
- Structured in your work and good at collecting and analysing information
- Driven by making smaller optimizations, including having a detective mind-set
- Find it easy to work with many different stakeholders
- Self-driven with high initiative and curiosity.
There’s More to Life at Nestlé
We guarantee you’ll never get bored at Nestlé. Our people enjoy a fast-paced environment and embrace challenges as opportunities to grow. Through self-motivation, determination, and enthusiasm you’ll have a chance to directly influence your own career and development. We work as a dynamic team of motivated professionals who strive to excel. Moreover, our people believe in respectful collaboration, sharing ideas and having fun together every day. We share the passion to succeed and commitment to enhance people’s lives.
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn If you would like to be notified of new Nestlé opportunities and our values. Follow us on Instagram if you want to know more about our company culture and see what it is like to work at Nestlé.
Is this the right job for you?
Please submit your CV and application with salary request by 28th of July. If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Total Rewards Manager, Hanna Komorowska (+45 23 21 23 02) in week 29. Please note that we will only accept applications that have been submitted to us via our Career site.
We look forward to hearing from you!