Payroll Coordinator - temporary position
- Undergraduate degree in Payroll, HR or Finance
- 1-5 years of relevant payroll or/and HR or/and Finance work experience
- Expertise within the local payroll area (tax, labor laws, etc.)
- IT skills; Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel, preferably experience or education on SAP and payroll systems
- Strong verbal and written Finnish and English skills
- Good coordination, systematic and analytical skills
- Able to work independently, act pro-actively and multitask
- Be service-minded, demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Able to apply attention to details
- Can do attitude
Interested? Make your move and apply now or at latest 22.4.2018 - attach your CV and a cover letter in English. Please note that we are reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period. If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!