We are looking for a
Payments Team Lead
to join our Payments team in Espoo.
Payments team is responsible for ensuring that all payments are done in a timely and accurate manner globally and enabling reliable payment transactions information flow between banking partners and Neste.
Your part in Neste journey
Our target is to build a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Lead and develop the team to perform their best at daily operational tasks
• Manage team assignments, workload, training and overall performance and feedback
• Ensure compliance with accounting principles, Global Financial Services standards and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) (including outsourced entities)
• Promote communication within the team and cross-team collaboration
• Promote and develop common working procedures and instructions
• Execute internal controls for the process and oversee team member work for quality and process compliance
• Drive automation and digitalization solutions within the own area
• Coordinate internal and external audit
You will work closely with Finance Development, Global Financial Services teams, Regional Finance, Business Finance and Business Representatives.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
• Deep experience in Payments process and financial accounting
• SAP knowledge and experience in SAP In-House Cash solution
• Understanding of accounting principles and payments process
• English skills at professional level
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe
everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Head of Global Financial Services Merje Metsküll, +358 50 458 1464, at 11.00-12.00 during the application period.
Please submit your application by April 5th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.