We are looking for two
to join our Global Financial Services Payments teams in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
We are currently building a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
As a Payments Specialist you are responsible for managing incoming and outgoing payments and ensuring that payments are done timely and accurate manner. You are also enabling reliable payment transactions information flow between banking partners and Neste.
In your role, you will
- Process payments and transfer payments to banks
- Retrieve and process bank statements
- Reconcile bank accounts against bookkeeping
- Check payment feedback and handle process deviations
- Actively co-operate with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage month end closing tasks
- Co-operate with SAP Key User and Process Owner to improve systems and practices
Neste Global Financial Services provides finance shared services globally for Neste Group companies and employs approximately 60 specialists. Finance processes included in the scope are accounts receivables, accounts payables, payments, general ledger and fixed assets. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Relevant working experience in Accounting or Finance
- Previous SAP experience or similar ERP system
- Good knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payment processes
- Accurate and independent working style
- Flexibility with tasks and working hours when needed
- Fluent Finnish and English
We also value
- Experience/interest in RPA
- Strong skills in MS Excel and Google Sheets
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The positions are fixed-term until August 31st, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Team Leader Sampsa Lyyra, +358 50 458 0892, on Thursday November 21st or 28th at 11-12 EET
Please submit your application by December 1st, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.