Passion for coding? Nets need a Developer who loves Java (Finland)
Are you a hardcore Java developer who wants to develop software which has a huge social impact in everyday life? Then keep reading.
Our team at Nets is developing a next-generation payment solution and needs now more devoted experts to join in. This system will be used to manage hundreds of thousands payment terminals which are used tens of millions times per day by people in multiple countries! You don't have to be an expert of the Fintech or payment cards yet, but you will soon become such - like the colleagues in your future team.
In short - in this role you will:
- Develop terminal management system in Java. This system is used to manage hundreds of thousands payment terminals
- Be (or become as) a specialist in payment industry.
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle (design, development, documentation, maintenance) of payment applications.
In order to succeed you must have:
- Prior experience of developing system serving big number of entities.
- Understanding of the modern ways of working in software development (e.g. Scrum, DevOps).
- High proficiency communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Passionated for coding? You just love Java
You should also identify yourself from these phrases:
- Passion for coding >> Java
- Outspoken >> You share your view when improvements and actions are needed.
- Proactive >> You know or figure out what to do and when.
- Pragmatic >> You know how to solve tasks smart and efficiently.
- Inquisitive >> Everlasting eagerness to learn more.
- Coaching >> You actively share and coach others with the wisdom you've gained.
Please also note these things when applying:
- Prior experience from payment industry is considered as a plus.
- In case you're applying from outside of Finland/EU then mention if you have a valid work permit. Having permit in advance is a huge plus.
- We're hoping the chosen person would start as early as possible. Thus, will be starting interviews immediately when suitable applications are received.
Still hesitating ? Why we think Nets and this team is the best place to be right now:
- We own our products >> Feel the excitement, freedom and accountability of your end product.
- Agility >> .The only thing which matters is the customer experience with the highest possible security. Everything else can and must be optimized.
- Flexibility >> Excel during the working hours... but cherish the time off from work.
- Engineering mindset >> We've even built our very own test robot due to that our team wasn't happy with the commercial ones.
- FinTech >> Payment industry is currently one of the fastest developing ones - Payment terminals and mobile payments are here for now but how would you like to pay in the future..? We're in a position to influence and make it happen.
Please send your application right now, latest 3rd June - we interview on an ongoing basis
In case you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity or Nets as an employer then please contact the recruiting manager: Mikko Jokelainen (email@example.com )