Partner Manager to Documill Oy, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.8.2021
We are looking for a Partner Manager for Documill to work with client relations. If you have experience in building partnerships with clients and you are familiar with Salesforce ecosystem, this might be the new challenge you need in your career. Your duty is to build strong partner relations while Documill offers you a great and flexible place to work.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou will drive Documills integrator partner relationships, identify methods of increasing partner and Documill returns as well as pitch ideas to and identifying opportunities with partners. You will educate our partners on the power of Documill solutions and enable them to be successful in delivering our innovative Salesforce solutions to their customers.
You will create and manage our relationships with existing and new partners, offering them advice and guidance on Documill Salesforce solutions. You will also develop close relationships with partners to increase Documill solution sales through partners.
You are offered
* Flexible working hours
* Competitive salary model
* International working environment and clients
* Manage partner business performance and map partner capabilities/priorities with Documill's goals and strategies to meet quarterly business goals. Drive quarterly business reviews with partners.
* Drive connections with partners business leaders, constantly communicating Documills offering and value propositions to be used by partners sales teams.
* Help partners to increase their understanding of Documill solutions and generate more business from themselves and Documill through jointly delivered customer projects.
* Help partners to build a strong pipeline for Documill solutions. Drive and support demand generation activities/events with partners, and support customer engagement as requested.
* Promote Documills products and capabilities at industry events together with partners.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* Experience with building partner ecosystems
* Experience presenting to an international audience and comfort working in and through a cross-functional organization
* Industry knowledge of Salesforce System Integrators (SIs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
As a person you are:
* Customer-focused and you approach your work with good communication and interpersonal skills
* Analytical and detail-orientated
* Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Documill that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.