Partner Account Manager
Are you our new Partner Account Manager?
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best sales team out there. You’ll become acquainted with all aspects of NETS Merchant Services from the acquiring business to the terminal business. We’re looking for the right candidate who likes commercial challenges and is eager to perform - if you’re an exceptional candidate, please apply.
Nets Merchant Services is one of the leading providers of payment solutions within Northern Europe. Nets’ payment solutions enable merchants in all industries to accept electronic payments, physical or online. The services include both payment terminals, acquiring and e-commerce and thereby everything that has anything to do with international card schemes. As one of the leaders, Nets handles payment solutions, information services and digital security, with one of Europe’s most comprehensive and innovative product lines. Merchant Services serves merchants all over the Nordics and has employees in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for our merchant customers
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions.
As Partner Account Manager you will be responsible for all Nets’ Payment solutions sales through a portfolio of Business Partners. You will be responsible for
- managing the strategic engagement between Nets and the partner and drive the execution of those strategies through teams at both the partner and Nets
- keeping focus on the growth of the partners’ merchant base through increased product adoption and by adding more services to existing partners and simply by helping them attract new merchant customers
- reporting of business outcome internally and externally, handling full sales cycles from lead generation to closure, as well as actively working with the partners in sales opportunities.
You will play a key role in the coordination of teams and the communication of new products and features, while representing the partners and their merchant’s needs and experience back to internal stakeholders.
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Solid experience and proven record within partner sales within the tech or payment industry
- Solid negotiating skills
- Proven track record in processing and executing RFP process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Wants to make a difference in what he or she does at work
- Are thrilled with working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Is a strong and loyal team player and who believes in “togetherness” and still able to work independantly
- Outspoken, and not afraid to go against the crowd
- Excited and energetic and actively engage with colleagues and customers
- Is proactive, results-oriented and structured
- Persistent, focused, analytical and accountable
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers - you and me.
Power your career. Apply now or at latest 08.09.2019
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Jaakko Laurila on +358408482911 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Nets, we conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.