We are currently looking for a Paper Machine Supervisor for our client in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau, Indonesia. The start would be in August, and the estimated project duration is about 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the implementation of maintenance strategies and policies;
- Plan the maintenance tasks within his area of responsibility, defining and organizing the necessary resources;
- Organize, manage and develop the maintenance resources: personnel, materials and equipment;
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures related to safety, health and environment;
- Ensure technical and economic efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance tasks based on current state of technology;
- Participate in the technical aspects of contracts and procurement process and manage the performance of the contractors;
- Communicate to all necessary partners such as staff, contractors, customer and suppliers
- Show leadership on emergency, critical situations in particular, and be a leader for the team on normal running circumstances
- Effectively plan, allocate and used any resources necessaries to secure the performance of the plant (materials, ext.labour, contracts…)
- Participate maintenance works in his technical area
- Coaches his team.
- Perform according to Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and other company’s management system, policies, practices and instructions
- Minimum of Bachelor degree holder in technical area
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Solid experience in paper machine maintenance supervising with understanding of all mechanical and with some electrical/ instrumentations knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in CMMS, SAP or other maintenance system tools
- Willing to stay on site in a 24/7 working environment
- International experience in high capacity paper mills
- English language skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.