At Valio, people have always looked forward. Our tasty, award-winning, world-class products are loved by our customers in 60 countries.
Valio Sourcing and Packaging Development is a group function, responsible for strategical and tactical sourcing of materials & services and coordinating and leading Valio Packaging Development. We deliver our services for the whole Valio group in a cost-effective, business-oriented and sustainable way.
Our Packaging Development team has an open position for a full time Packaging Development Manager.
In this role you will have the opportunity to impact the future of Valio’s packaging, in line with our Sustainability Commitments. You will be working with our skilled packaging professionals and have the opportunity to closely cooperate with our Business, R&D, Production and SCM.
You are reporting to Head of Packaging Development in Finland. You will be located preferably in Helsinki, but we can consider also other main Valio locations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Development of package solutions driven by business and market needs
• Implementation of Valio Sustainability Targets for Environmentally Smart Packaging through cheese and butter related packaging projects
• Actively follow packaging trends and turn innovations to feasible new packaging solutions
• Support factories in packaging development projects
You will work in close cooperation with all internal stakeholders, but of course also with our packaging material and machinery suppliers globally. Good knowledge of different packaging materials and machinery is mandatory. Understanding of food Industry and production processes will help you to succeed in this position.
We expect from you:
• Good experience (3+ years) of packaging development projects in FMCG or related business
• Good cooperation skills and ability to manage cross-functional projects with a proactive attitude
• Business driven mindset and ability to work in an agile way in a matrix organization
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and fluent Finnish and English knowledge
• Master’s Degree, preferably in packaging related areas or technologies
In this role, you can make an impact on tomorrow’s food culture. We offer you the tools to come up with new package solutions that will make people's everyday life better. In addition to competitive salary and benefits, we can provide you with interesting challenges and an excellent opportunity to develop yourself in an inspiring and international work environment. We support flexible ways of working and have a warm and supporting company culture.
For more detailed information or questions, please contact Juhana Pilkama, Head of Packaging Development, tel. +358 50 3840309.
• Telephone hours preferably: 19.10. from 11-12, 26.10. from 11–12 or 29.10 from 10-11.
Are you the team member we are looking for? If you get excited and feel that this job is just for you, then please send us your application by 2.11. through the application link.
At Valio, we work together to make life better. Our innovative community develops and produces nutritious food products that are loved by our consumers in 60 countries. We are Finland's biggest food exporter. We are driven by responsible mindset in everything that we do, and together with our partners, our goal is to make our milk carbon neutral by 2035.
Valio is a company owned by Finnish family farmers, employing over 4,000 people around the world in various career fields. Our priority is that our people can grow and develop in their work, and we want to give them the best ingredients for doing it.
Hakusanat: pakkauskehitys, pakkausratkaisut, pakkauskehitys projektit, elintarvikepakkaukset, kuluttajapakkaukset