Package Planning Engineer; Salo, Finland
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
We are looking for a Package Planning Engineer to strengthen our organization in Salo battery manufacturing plant. In this position you will provide expertise to project teams in package planning in the RFI/RFQ project phase. Tasks include calculating, planning, developing, optimizing and documenting packaging concepts for internal and external clients. The person will take on responsibility in the projects independently. For this position we expect firm understanding of packaging where the applicant has gathered experience in a similar position and understands the requirements of industrial packaging and warehousing and is able to design packages independently.
- A university degree, preferably in business administration or engineering, or equivalent experience
- Firm knowledge of industrial packaging and package planning and preferably knowledge and experience of package design
- Capability to make independent decisions under pressure and take on responsibility
- Data analysing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team and matrix organization
- Fluent written and spoken English is required, additionally German skills are an asset
This is a most thrilling and responsible position in our new business line, working on one of our strategically most important topics - battery systems for e-mobility. You will be part of Valmet Automotive and part of building the future of automotive mobility and future oriented industrial solutions. Valmet Automotive with its typical Nordic calmness provides an international footprint and an environment which enables employees to go forward and succeed with their jobs. Where a long heritage as one of the world's most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new.
3.6.2021 at 14:00-14:30
Manager, Advanced Logistics Planning
Please send your application by 8.6.2021.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1465535
- Tehtäväalue: Liikenne ja logistiikka, Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 17.6.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Valmet Automotive EV Power Recruiter (offre35744561.9860 (a) valmet-automotive-oy.contactrh.com)
- Puhelin: +358204848111
- Sijainti: Salo