Oversight & FMS Director
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Oversight & FMS Director
We are looking for an experienced director to lead the new Oversight & FMS department, belonging to the Support functions of Fennovoima organization. The Oversight & FMS department is responsible for Fennovoima Management System (FMS), Quality Assurance (QA), Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), Safety culture and Risk management units. In this position you will lead a team of 15 persons and be responsible for managing and developing the oversight function. You will report to the CEO and be a member of the Fennovoima Management Team.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- strong experience and broad overview of nuclear industry practices and oversight function
- been in a manager/director level position in the nuclear field for at least 10 years
- experience in working with management systems, quality assurance, risk management and safety culture in the nuclear industry
- proven accomplishments in cooperating with authorities in the nuclear industry and in creating solutions successfully in a matrix organization
- education: applicable M.Sc. degree
- good leadership, cooperation and analytical skills & ability to support other company functions
- language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 29.4.2019: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/recruitment/open-positions. For further information, please contact CEO Toni Hemminki tel. +358 (0)20 757 8473 on Tuesday 23.4.2019 at 14-15.30. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
johtaminen, johto, johtoryhmä, director, manager, ydinvoima, nuclear, laatu, ympäristö, pohjanmaa, pyhäjoki