Overall Commissioning Engineer
We are currently looking for Overall Commissioning Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 31.01.2022.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during overall test phases, in accordance with the established Phase Commissioning Programs and schedules, and with the particular Start-Up Operational Group directives and instructions.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of Plant Overall tests and Plant Performance tests, in relation with the TI Overall Tests Engineers when TI is concerned.
- Analyses together with the concerned Commissioning Branches and Operation Integrated Organization of trouble shooting activity arising during overall test phase period for defining actions to be taken. In addition, the Overall Commissioning engineer can be requested to support Commissioning organisation on topics such as:
- Reviews System Commissioning Programs and Commissioning Instructions issued by Commissioning Branches.
- Issuance of the Phase Commissioning Reports.
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested
- Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: Nuclear, Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum 5 years of Pressurized Water Reactor experience is required (New Builds or Installed Base)
- Knowledgeable of Pressurized Water Reactor systems, basic nuclear and reactor physics, thermo hydraulics, and Pressurised Water Reactor chemistry
- Experience on the turbine island will also be appreciated
- Experience in Test and Commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning, or recommissioning after major refuelling outages on a nuclear power reactor (PWR) at an operational position is required
- Experience in Nuclear safety on Pressurized Water Reactor
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.