Outotec Summer Jobs 2020
Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Our 4,000 top experts are driven by each customer's unique challenges across the world. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for our customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. www.outotec.com
At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
This summer we have almost 100 summer jobs open in Outotec locations across Finland. We have positions open in the following categories:
· Support Functions (Finance, ICT, Legal) (Espoo & Pori)
· Process and Materials Technology (Espoo & Pori)
· Automation and Electrical Engineering (Espoo & Lappeenranta)
· Mechanical Engineering (Espoo & Lappeenranta)
· Digitalization (Espoo & Pori)
· Supply and Logistics (Espoo & Lappeenranta)
· Sales and Customer Support (Espoo & Lappeenranta)
· Laboratories and Maintenance (Pori)
We offer you a chance to work in a multinational and innovative environment, allowing you to develop your professional skills and competencies through versatile and challenging tasks. You’ll have approximately 4,000 top industry experts and almost 100 other summer trainees to learn from and share experiences with. Join us on our mission “Sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources” and help our customers meet their sustainability goals.
To succeed, you will need:
· A relevant study background, tell us what’s your background and what interests you!
· A positive can-do mindset and a proactive approach to work.
· Eagerness to learn more, develop and succeed.
· An ability to work as part of a team, while also working independently on certain tasks.
· Good communication skills in English and Finnish are required for most positions. However, we have some positions where Finnish is not required.
We have many different roles available, go to outotec.com/openjobs to see more!
When applying, please specify your background and interests. Apply by choosing the most relevant position category for you and filling in an on-line application with your CV and transcript of records. Please note that applications are processed, and candidates may be chosen already during the application period, so apply sooner rather than later! The working period will be max 4 months between April and September.