Our customer Oriola is looking for Director, Business Control – Business Area Pharma
Oriola is a Finnish publicly listed company with a strong position in the Swedish and Finnish health and wellbeing markets. Oriola's purpose is to help everyone to live healthy lives. They promote the wellbeing of people and animals by ensuring that medicines as well as health and wellbeing products are delivered in a safe and customer-friendly manner – whether through pharmacies, veterinarians, retailers, online channels or dose dispensing. In Sweden, Oriola owns Kronans Apotek, the third largest pharmacy chain in the country.
Shared values capture what Oriola have in common and what type of culture and ways of working company wants to create for the whole Group and which is visible towards our stakeholders; "We are open, We take initiative, We take responsibility and We work together." Values supports company mission, vision and reaching the strategic objectives.
Oriola’s net sales for continuing operations in 2018 were approximately EUR 1.6 billion. Company had approximately 2,700 employees by the end of 2018. Oriola is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and its headquarters are in Espoo, Finland. For more information, please visit www.oriola.com
Oriola is now looking for
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS CONTROL – BUSINESS AREA PHARMA
to take responsibility for business control in the Pharma Business Area. Pharma provides tailored logistics, expert and advisory services to pharmaceutical companies, as well as a wide range of pharmaceutical products to pharmacies, hospital pharmacies and veterinarians. The business area consists of three business units; Distribution Services and Expert Services East and West. In this position your will report directly to Oriola Group´s CFO and in matrix to the Head of BA Pharma. You will be based in Espoo, Finland.
- Responsibility for the business´s monthly management reporting and profitability analysis
- Running and executing the business’s monthly estimate process and updates, as well as target setting and long-range financial planning as part of the strategy process
- Leading of the business specific data analysis and automation development as well as developing the controlling into efficient, data driven service to the business
- Setting the right measures and key performance indicators, and running and executing the follow-up and action planning process for these.
- Partner with BA Pharma management team. You contribute actively to the business and provide analysis and recommendations for fact-based management decisions.
- Leading a business control team in Finland and Sweden
- As part of Group´s finance community, participation in various finance development projects
Our ideal candidate has
- Masters degree
- Solid experience (minimum of 10 years) in similar duties as business controller
- Experience in complex contract negotiations and supporting sales teams in offers and pricing.
- Experience in different kind of service offerings and related pricing models.
- Experience in working as a business partner and member of management team.
- Experience in developing financial systems and management reporting and profitability analysis capabilities.
- Strong analytical mindset and financial modelling skills, combined with hands-on approach to diving into numbers.
- Good understanding of financial systems and tools. Capability to use financial systems effectively (SAP, Navision, HFM). Strong proficiency in using Excel/PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives, and tight deadlines.
- Strong co-operation and communication skills and ability to create and maintain a network essential to your work. You will work very closely with the logistics and supply chain, other business areas, IT and other support organizations and also externally with our customers. Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization – from the warehouse staff to Senior Management.
- Demonstrated capability to motivate and lead a team.
- Proactive, result and action oriented, high drive to make a change.
- Fluent skills in English and Finnish, both spoken and written. Swedish is plus.
- In addition, you are inspired by challenges, willing to actively learn new things and develop your competence. You are a flexible team player and able to adjust well to new situations.
Oriola Group cherish openness, taking initiative and responsibility and working together. Company offers you interesting and challenging tasks, a good view to the Oriola Group and excellent opportunities for professional growth. If you share Oriolas values and got interested in the job, apply by 23rd February 2020 with your CV and salary request.
For further information, please contact Rilla Hiillos (firstname.lastname@example.org), tel: +358 400 502765