Axpo Finland Oy
The energy industry is changing; it is continuing to develop dynamically and innovatively. Shape the energy transition with us and bring along your knowledge, your enthusiasm and your dedication – and take charge as an Originator at Axpo Finland. We offer a great opportunity with the flexibility and autonomy to have an impact in your role. We promote internal and external courses, coaching and digital learning opportunities to educate and further train our employees on both professional and technical skills.
What you will do
- Building up, developing and managing a portfolio of Finnish and Nordic customers: renewable producers, retailers, industrials, local distribution networks, and others.
- Originating and developing partnerships to build, maintain and expand profitable business relationships.
- Identifying, structuring and successfully closing natural gas, power or green product transactions in coordination with support desks at the Nordic headquarter in Oslo
- Developing new origination products and services
- Working closely with other originators, origination desks, risk, credit, legal, senior management to deliver highest level of service to customers while returning substantial earnings
What you bring & who you are
- Great communication skills and ability to close deals
- Strong drive and hands on mentality
- Solid experience in a similar position in an energy related field
- A Master's Degree in electrical engineering (or equivalent) with sales orientation
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in Finnish and in English. Skills in Swedish or Norwegian highly appreciated
About the team
This is a great role for an originator, who is a great communicator, and equally passionate about closing deals and maintain relationships with key customers. Our teams think and work in an interdisciplinary way and are closely connected at national and international level. This Originator position in our Nordic team is ideal for a person who is analytical and entrepreneurial. We offer you an international environment in which you can actively contribute your strengths to help ensuring the success of Axpo on the Nordic level.