Order Manager for Contract Closure
We are currently looking for Order Managers for Contract Closure for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Organizing and ensuring leadership of weekly meetings with the supplier
- Issuing the minutes of meeting
- Allocate actions to other project stakeholders and follow that answering to the supplier is due time requested
- Monitoring with the help of expediter that the predicted delivery of spare parts happen on time with the relevant documentation
- Analyze the contracts allocated based on the contract closure procedure
- Populate the Contract Closure Tool database and ensure follow up of on going actions
- Handle in transverse mode with Supplier Doc Check Team and Engineering difficult issues that could happen to reach closure status
- Writing official channel
- Providing support for ongoing claim
What do we expect from you?
- Legal or commercial degree
- Knowledge of legal and commercial matters
- Ability to manage contractual relationships with suppliers
- MS Office skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Good organizing skills
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi