Oracle BI and EPM consultants
Job Number: 00508704
Make a difference
Make adifference your way
Work whereyou’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured andcultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolestprojects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning andgrowing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference inthe world.
Whateveryou're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture.Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or abusiness problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cuttingedge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help youexplore and grow them further.
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Oracle BI and EPM consultants
Accenture’s Analytics practice is looking for Oracle BI and EPM consultants to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Accenture Analytics, we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded and inspiring colleagues with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
In Oracle team, we focus on solutions built based on Oracle technologies, applications and framework. We operate within the Digital practice together with other Accenture units to deliver end-to-end solutions & services like installations, implementations, deployments and application management.
As an Oracle BI and EPM consultant, your key responsibilities may include:
- Gather requirements
- Design solution
- Implement and test the solution
- Contribute to project planning
- Contribute to sales activities as subject matter expert
- Contribute to the growth of the team by coaching and supervising others
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Academic degree in financials, business administration, engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in Oracle EPM or Oracle BI. Particularly, we are looking for persons with skills in HFM, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, OBIEE, ODI and FDMEE
- In addition to strong technical skills a strong desire to expand the knowledge to the other areas
- Relevant functional skills and ability to interact with the client counterparts in a clear and structured way, ability to work against deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and drive to consistently meet high quality standards of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Finnish
Following is considered as a plus:
- Oracle specialization or certification
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!