QUALITY & REGULATORY DIRECTOR – ESPOO/KEILANIEMI
Do you have strong experience in the field of medical devices, especially within quality and regulatory affairs? Are you a team player with excellent communication and project management skills? Join Optomed's fast-growing international team.
Job description: As the Director, Quality & Regulatory you'll be responsible for managing our global medical regulatory and quality affairs, ensuring our medical devices regulatory compliance. We also wish you to develop and champion a good manufacturing, compliance, and quality culture together with our teams. The assessment and improvement of our segment level quality management systems as well as our code of conduct are also led by you.
You will be reporting to the Chief Legal Officer and working closely with the Quality & Regulatory team and Optomed’s Leadership Team members. You will also get a chance to work in cross functional teams with product development and process improvement. The exact responsibilities may be tailored based on your strengths.
You: You should be team player with great communication and influencing skills. We hope that you enjoy networking and can engage people at all levels. To succeed in this position, you will also need project management experience and excellent planning and organizational capabilities. We hope to find someone with a hands-on attitude and lots of drive. You should be goal-oriented and able to make decisions independently.
Previous experience and extensive knowledge in medical devices regulatory and quality affairs in a global environment is required. We also expect you to have a university degree in a relevant field.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Group level responsibility for ensuring global medical devices regulatory compliance
- Drive to establish function’s performance metrics
- Champion for good manufacturing, compliance and quality culture
- Lead activities to assess, align and improve the Optomed’s segment level quality management systems
- Ownership of Optomed code of conduct and its compliance
- Participation in cross functional teams in product development and process improvement;
We expect you to have:
- Experience in medical devices regulatory and quality affairs in a global environment
- Extensive knowledge of medical devices regulatory requirements within the EU, the US and RoW
- Hands-on attitude
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- University degree
- Entrepreneurial attitude, drive and initiative
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to network, engage and influence at all levels
- International mindset
- Finnish language is a benefit
We offer you:
- Challenging and interesting position within a fast-growing company
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Varied work tasks to suit your personal strengths
- International team of highly qualified professionals to work with
- Great compensation and benefits
Are you prepared to become a part of our global growth journey? Apply now!
Send your CV and application with your salary expectation by May 23th. Further information from Monday 3th of May: firstname.lastname@example.org The start of employment will be as agreed.
(This recruitment is conducted by Helmitehdas Oy)