We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Operations Planner at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. This is a position with a wide perspective to the service business. We offer you a challenging but positive working environment in the different fields of service operations, such as production, workshop, testing and spare parts logistics.
• Operations planning in production line and in other service operations
• Operations planning related responsibilities like forecasting and scheduling in production line and in other service operations
• Material Planning Process Owner activities
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• Degree in engineering or equivalent
• Understanding of the production processes
• Good skills in production planning activities
• Good skills in SAP system
• Good skills in Excel
• Understanding of service related operations is a benefit
• Sales & Operations Planning process familiarity is a benefit
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64300009 by March 25th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tero Andsten, Workshop & Manufacturing Manager, tel. +358 50 332 6609 or Mika Erkkilä, Operations Manager, tel. +358 50 332 2797.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com