OPERATIONS MANAGER (CAR FINANCING), Helsinki
We are looking for an Operations Manager for our client operating in the car finance industry in the Nordics. The position is permanent and you will be based at our office located in the centre of Helsinki.
Operations are a vital function of the business activity of the new car financing company. The Operations function is responsible for the setting up and controlling of new contracts. Some of the principal tasks for Operations Manager include verification and payment of financing contracts. The Operations function provides a competent and efficient service in which our car dealers and other suppliers offer a high degree of availability. Our processes are modern and the electronic processing of the workflow is becoming an increasingly important part of our operations. In Operations function, we plan to have approximately four employees in the course of 2019.
Your role will be to lead, coach and distribute the daily work within the team, as well as to further develop processes, routines and employees. You must also establish working methods and ensure that our dealers and customers are given the best service in cooperation with us.
You will be a part of the management group and report directly to the CEO of the company and participate in numerous business/development activities together with sales/marketing and IT functions.
We are looking for person who have:
- Experience of car financing from finance companies in Finland
- Some experience in leadership with staff management responsibilities
- Good, solid knowledge of leasing and hire purchase contracts
- Good communication skills and a natural feel for handling and developing people
- Knowledge and ability to see development opportunities, create efficient working methods and assure quality in the work and customer contact to be provided by the Operations function
- Fluent command of English and Finnish is required, additional Nordic languages are considered as an advantage
- The ability to understand and see the overall picture/entire process and use this as the basis of the development work
- The company is new in its market, therefore an entrepreneurial approach and desire to build up the business are considered important qualities.
We can offer you an exciting position within an expansive, successful Nordic group. We value your views and with us, you have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and as a person.
We work on the principle that variety and balanced gender distribution improve the quality of the products and services our company offers.
Does it sound interesting? Please, submit your application as soon as possible. Apply with registered CV by clicking "Hae/Apply".
For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Rami Inkilä, firstname.lastname@example.org