You will be working as Operations Developer within our Service Integration and Management (SIAM)/Application Management Services (AMS) area. This is a key role within IT service management area. You are accountable for your own responsibility areas’ service management.
In your role you are accountable for ensuring that the overall SIAM/AMS direction setting, mode of operation, communication, change management and competence development are meeting Fortum’s requirements. In your role you will further develop processes and ways of working while utilizing agreed shared best practices.
Main responsibility areas:
• Defining SIAM/AMS Transition, Release and Service management processes and practices.
• Defining end user satisfaction, experience and support processes and practices.
• Driving the SIAM/AMS strategy formulation with suppliers, IT Service Managers and other IT professionals
• Benchmarking and alignment with external parties e.g. research institutes.
• Implementation, execution and iteration of the SIAM/AMS strategy through mode of operation, ensuring the alignment with the SIAM/AMS execution.
• Communication of the SIAM/AMS strategy and its execution to all key groups and stakeholders
• Competence development and change management activities to whole BT related to SIAM/AMS operations.
We are looking for Operations Developer for following areas:
• Service Level, Capacity and Availability Management
• Transition, release and change management
• User satisfaction, experience and support
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This is a position where you can have direct impact to service quality, ways of working, processes and methodologies. You will be part of the Business Technology change and part of the team to make the change happen.
This is a key role in ensuring Fortum’s capability to provide IT services to our internal and external customers.
What we are looking for:
• Deep know-how and strong background in the application service management in global delivery model.
• Good skills in change management methodologies and implementing practices.
• Proven change management and leadership skills.
• Typically at 5+ years of experience in relevant field, in addition to academic education.
• Experience in implementing service management processes and methodologies in international environment.
• Knowledge of Energy industry is a strong plus.
• Fluency in English required, other languages are a bonus.
• Location in Espoo, Finland.
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by 30.4.2020. For further information, please contact Mrs. Jaana Grönholm, Head of AMS at +358 50 482 7553 during following EET times: 16.4. 8.00 – 9.00, 24.4. 15.00 – 16.00 and 29.4. 8.00 – 9.00. Or via email: email@example.com.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.