We are looking for 5 Operations Assemblers for our client in Hamina. The work will start the 2nd of July. Send your resume in english ASAP. As the positions will be filled as soon as possible.
You will work alongside Technicians in installing, troubleshooting and maintaining servers, networking equipment, cabling. This can sometimes be a physically demanding job. You will also expand your basic knowledge and experience working computers and related equipment.
1. Basic knowledge of and hands on experience with computer hardware.
2. Ability to learn new software quickly
3. Work independently or as part of a team, and ensure tasks are completed correctly and quickly.
4. Must be comfortable working in a physically demanding environment
5. Speak and write English reasonably well
1. Fix broken servers (replace hard drives, replace bad sticks of RAM, etc.).
2. Crimp and run Data Center cabling.
3. Learn and apply diagnostic methods to troubleshoot datacenter equipment.
4. Physically move and rack equipment.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us - HR Consultant Sami Mentula p.040 358 2035, email@example.com and Junior HR Consultant Suvi Blomqvist, p. 040 635 7649, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send your application by mail to email@example.com . Apply on Sunday June 17th the latest.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Operations Assembler
Yhteyshenkilö: Pietari Salmi