We are currently looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Operations department in a permanent position.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated individual with experience in securities settlement and back office operational tasks. You will be a key contributor in ensuring the successful migration of Finnish securities settlement to T2S, the common European settlement platform. In addition to helping the team meet the T2S milestones you will be expert in securities settlement and help ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
As an Operations Analyst your responsibilities will also include
- Help the team complete tasks set out in the transition plan to T2S
- Act as an expert in our Settlement and Register Services supporting our operational day-to-day client activities
- Ensure high level client experience including also regular communication with clients
- Support client testing
- Conduct internal operative tasks like invoicing, statistics etc.
- Take an active role in developing processes and following closely upcoming changes
The ideal combination of experience, skills and background
- Fast learner with an interest in developing yourself and understanding the big picture
- Good knowledge of the financial markets and the role of different market players, knowledge of T2S and / or Infinity desirable.
- Preferably knowledge of back office systems and technical interfaces such as SWIFT. Proven experience in Settlement services (preferably 5-10 years)
- Result driven with strong business mind and accountability
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to perform under pressure
- Attentive to details, customer-oriented, and with positive and proactive working attitude
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Finnish and in English
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
We offer you an interesting job in a global company with possibilities to develop your career further.
Based on our Engagement Survey results our employees are especially impressed by their coworkers who are helpful, supportive and committed to doing quality work. We offer a position amongst our true professionals, with a support from the colleagues, your manager and the whole organization. As an Operations Analyst, you will report to our Team Manager Settlement & Register Operations Tobias Burton.
At Euroclear Finland the employee benefits include e.g. lunch and sport/culture benefits as well as an additional health insurance.
Our office has an excellent location in central Helsinki at Kamppi with a variety of transportation options and other services. Currently we are mainly working remotely and in the future we will introduce a flexible hybrid work model.
Ready to have a major impact on the worldwide financial industry – and have fun while doing so? Step into the world of Euroclear!
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV in English including salary request via www.euroclear.com/careers by 31st of October 2021 at the latest. We will review the applications continuously and the position will be filled as soon as a good match has been found.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information please contact our Team Manager Settlement & Register Operations Tobias Burton, 044 325 6302, available for questions on Tuesdays between 10:00-11:00 and Fridays between 15:00-16:00.